CompSpec 5000 series is a range of advanced composites bi-laminates, tri-laminates, based on thermoplastic olefins, laminated with a variety of substrates, reinforced with high strength fibers and fillers, providing high impact and abrasion resistance with exceptional strength, yet light weight.
Zylog’s extensive compounding know-how coupled with technical expertise in manufacturing materials and converting them into extruded sheets allows us to produce the finest rigid composite laminate solution for practically any possible application.
These laminates are exceptional alternatives to wood, ceramic, FRP and metal, allowing designers to design lighter weight structural components, reduce energy costs thus reducing carbon footprint across the supply chain; extend product life thus reducing product lifecycle costs.
- Durable, tough, very high strength
- Resistance to UV, Ozone and weathering
- Low Emission – VOC, Odour, Fogging
- RoHS, REACH Compliance
- Truck Floors, liners and side panels
- Refer Truck Insulation Panels
- Railway coach components
- Air Cargo loaders
- Soft feel Instruments Panels
- Stiffening components in industrial applications – wind turbine blades, oil and gas components
- Defense applications – ballistic resistance panels, shelter frames, portable structures
Please fill out the form below